This is the official website of DREAM City Ltd. The website provides Information about the various departments, projects, services rendered by DREAM City Ltd. The contact details of DREAM City Ltd. is also available here.
The content of the site is the result of collaborative effort of various departments of DREAM City Ltd. It is our endeavor to continue the enhancement and enrichment of this site in terms of its content, coverage, design and technology on a regular basis.
Material featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
In cases where the nature of information/document calls for a restriction on its reproduction, the copyright statement may be worded as follows:
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to our site so that you can be informed of any changes or updations there in. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our Department’s pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
- This website is designed, developed and maintained by DREAM City Ltd.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- Under no circumstances will DREAM City Ltd. be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private organizations. DREAM City Ltd. is providing these links and pointers solely for information and convenience of the visitors. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the DREAM City Ltd. website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- DREAM City Ltd., does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- DREAM City Ltd., cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website.
Best View Settings
This site is best viewed with a screen size of 1280 X 1024 pixels with High Color depth (16bit) or better.
Screen resolution is controlled by your operating system and by the type of monitor you have. If you are running Microsoft® Windows XP and above you can easily change your screen resolution by clicking on the Start icon and selecting Control Panel from the menu that appears. From the window that appears select Display. Now, select the Settings tab. Within that window you will see a setting called Display Area. Adjust your screen resolution to 1280 X 1024 or greater.
Each browser displays web sites differently however most browsers should allow you to view these pages adequately, but it is recommend that you use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or above for optimum results. Some design elements of this site only work in Internet Explorer. If you don't have this browser, you can download it from Microsoft’s website.
This site utilizes Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files. To view these files you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free software that lets you view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files on all major computer platforms. It is available for download free from Adobe www.adobe.com
As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information.
This website records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes -your server’s address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used if you choose to give it. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the web-master through the contact us page.